What comes to mind whenever you see a woman who radiates confidence even though she’s not thin? What about a woman who is living her life to the fullest apologetically?
How many times have you thought to yourself or said out loud, “Must be nice….she is so lucky to have so much confidence.”
Nobody has ever said “must be nice” or “she’s so lucky” without a whopping helping of sarcasm and envy. When you see someone who embodies what you want for your own life, it’s a reminder that you’re not where you want to be.
Every time you think like this, you’re dismissing and deflecting your feelings about yourself. It’s so easy to dismiss your jealousy as “she’s just so lucky….must be nice…” than to face how you actually feel about yourself.
The problem is that you think “luck” has something to do with creating the life and the body that you want.
It’s not about luck. It’s about intention. Let’s dive into 5 ways to redirect the “She’s So Lucky…Must be Nice” mindset.
Topics Covered in This Episode
- 5 ways to redirect the “She’s So Lucky…Must be Nice” mindset.
- Stop doing what you’ve always done with diets…expecting different results.
- You have to develop radical self-awareness of your inner fat bitch thoughts.
- Rewrite the rules that you’ve created for yourself.
- Stop banking your future on someday and create your today.
- Say these things to redirect some of your BS thoughts:
- I have so many things to be grateful for.
- What am I willing to work hard for?
- What am I willing to sacrifice for the life I want?
- This is possible for me too.
- I choose to be intentional with my thoughts, my actions, and how I live my life.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, or your fav podcast player. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Are you a member yet? It’s free! Come on over to Facebook and join the discussion for the podcast.
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.