How many times have you looked at a picture of yourself and immediately thought, “OMG, I’m so fat and disgusting!” The picture you had in your head definitely doesn’t match what you see in the photo. AMIRITE? In this episode of the Irresistible You podcast, I’m sharing 6 ways you can shut down the inner fat bitch chatter so that you can stop attaching your self-worth to ONE freakin’ pic!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Change the conversation with yourself. The inner fat bitch chatter is optional but it’s your go to response right now.
- Tell yourself that this picture and this current weight doesn’t define me or my life. It’s literally a moment in time. We all take shitty pics sometimes. Even Beyonce.
- You need to take your entitled fat girl out of her own way and focus on the experience/memory in the photo. It’s not just about you, boo!
- Tell yourself: “This is where I’m at.” Period. Stop attaching so much meaning to where you are in your own personal journey.
- If you don’t like what you see, tell the truth of what you’re doing. Separate “I’m overeating” from “I’m a fat disgusting pig.”
- Stop doing the fat scan first! Look for at least one thing about yourself that you love and give yourself a compliment.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, or your fav podcast player. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.