I woke up feeling really good and confident that I can do this again. I didn’t have the guilt looming over me about eating things I wasn’t supposed to or over indulging on junk from the night before.
I had leftovers from last nights dinner. It was soo yummy! Again, see yesterday’s blog post.
Why reinvent the wheel? I was still craving those left overs and didn’t feel like cooking.
I went a little overboard with the snacks today. I’m not sure what got into me but I was in the mood for something sweet. I’m proud that I didn’t over do it and ended the day with about 4 points left. I can’t believe I’m not using all my points!
- Chocolate Covered Banana – I was really craving sweets today. I had one after lunch . . .
- Greek Yogurt with Splenda – I had this after dinner. My sweet tooth never went away. It tastes like cheesecake when you add Splenda. I love it!
- Sugar Snap Peas – I needed to munch and chose these over a bad choice. They were pretty good! Woo Hoo for 0 points!
- Really? Another chocolate covered banana? Yes, I admit it. I had a 2nd one wayyy after dinner.
- McDonalds Coffee – I am in no way a coffee drinker. The only reason I even have a machine is for my when my Mom comes over. Out of the blue, I had a craving and we went to McDonalds around 9pm. Everything else on the menu looked so good but I resisted the temptation (yay) and just got a plain coffee and added a little Splenda and non fat cream.
I really need to step up my activity since I haven’t been doing much exercise. I would like to get back into the 30 Day Shred again. I also need to eat a more balanced diet with added fruit/veges. I will keep working towards that.
If you aren’t a big vegetable person, how do you make sure to get your daily servings in?
“Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass… It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”~Vivian Greene~