Hello my lovely cupcakes! How is everyone out there? A BIG welcome to my new followers! Thank you all for following and supporting my blog, Irresistible Icing. I truly appreciate each one of you!
I am a few days late with the weekly weigh-in, but here it goes. I am down another 2 pounds!! Woo Hoo!
I attribute this to a few things:
• Tracking everything I eat. BLT’s! Bites, Licks, Tastes . . . They ALL count and add up!
• Incorporating activity again. I started doing the 30 Day Shred again and got up to day 3 last week. I also took my Chihuahua, Chuy for walks all last week at the park since the weather is coming back around again. Lots and lots of moving.
• Water, Water, Water. ‘Nuff said.
• Staying within my point range. It really does work!
• Portion control but not depriving myself of the good stuff. I simply cannot tell myself no to everything now.
I did notice over the weekend my size 14 NY & Company Jeans, which I adore are starting to fit a bit loose. Now, if I can get those 12’s over my big ol’ booty we’ll be in business.
I had set a next “mini” goal to get to 179, which is actually right around the corner. This is also in part of the Grand Prize I had won at the wedding show last month. I am having a procedure done and trying to lose more weight prior. Stay tuned for more details!