Erin at Dropped Stitches awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! I am honored to have been selected for this award. I simply adore the blogging community and love getting to know all of you! Erin is addicted to knitting and her blog has some awesome pics. Make sure you check her out here!
Tell 7 Things About Yourself
1. I am deathly afraid of clowns. They are wrong in so many ways. I was at a flea market in Houston and didn’t realize there was a clown right next to me. I seriously started to hyperventilate and sweat profusely. They are just super creepy.
2. I wanted to be an Optometrist when I was in high school. I even took all the nerdy Biology classes and Anatomy, which I actually loved. Including a field trip to dissect cadavers at the local medical college. I ended up being an instructional designer with hopes of being a full time blogger/clothing designer. Complete opposite direction!
3. My first job was a cashier at Chuck-E-Cheese. (shaking my head). Come on, it was high school!
4. I always make to-do lists. If I forget to write something on my list, I add it just so I can scratch it off. It makes me feel accomplished. Pathetic, I know.
5. I have a love/hate relationship with my naturally curly hair. Seriously. I go in phases where I only style it one way or the other. The heat and humidity pisses me off when I straighten it. It just turns into a curly, frizzy mess in no time. Errr!
6. It took me 10 years to finally get my Bachelor’s Degree. Yea, quit laughing. At least I have it. I sort of feel a bit like Tommy Boy. Except it took me that long because I worked my entire college career and I ended up finding a really good job somewhere in the middle and took a hiatus. At least its all behind me and I can focus on my entrepreneurial side. (I really need to learn how to spell that word without spell check lol)
7. Random Thought: I really cannot stand when skinny people always ask if they look fat or say they feel fat. It’s such a pathetic plea for attention and compliments. I usually do not play into their patheticness and tell them something really rude and sarcastic.
And now I get to choose 10 bloggers with whom I’ve recently become acquainted to pass the award to.
“Try as hard as we may for perfection, the net result of our labors is an amazing variety of imperfectness. We are surprised at our own versatility in being able to fail in so many different ways.”~Samuel McCord Cruthers~
Thank you for my award! And girl I don’t get the whole “clown” thing…that sh*t ain’t funny! It’s spooky!
You are welcome. I LOVE your blog!
Heck yea! They are disturbing!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!
Aww thanks Mimi!!
Clowns. 1 word = scary.
So glad you decided on the career change, otherwise we probably would have never seen your rockin’ style.
Have a afbulous week!!
You are welcome Mayra! You deserve it!
Yes they are VERY SCARY!!!! LOL
Thanks girl. I’m definitely at a crossroads. I appreciate the support!
You too 🙂
Clowns are the devil, I’m certain of it. Congrats on the award, I love Dropped Stitches =)
clowns are creepy and it think it’s all Stephen King’s fault. do you remember the movie, IT? creepy….
thanks for extending the award to my blog — you’re so sweet and you’ve made my day. thanks so much!!
OMG, that movie was awful! My BFF and I in high school used to watch it just to freak ourselves out and would scream everytime he would come out!!!! LOL!
You deserve it. I simply adore your blog and sooo glad I have found it!
wow thanks for thinking of me mimi!! 🙂 i am honoured! i hate the word entreupreneur too, i can never spell it and working in a law and business library it’s sometimes embarassing when i have to help a student and i can’t spell it lol!! xx
It is my pleasure! I adore your blog! xoxo
Awww! Thx love! You are soooo sweet:)
I thanked you for the award on my blog, but wanted to make sure you know how much I appreciate it! THANK YOU!
LOL @ your Tommy Boy comment! Hey, at least you finished! I’m hoping to return to college soon myself. I’m 28, and with the way things are going, I probably won’t finish school until I’m 90. I’ll be old, but old and educated! XD
Aww, you deserve it Gabi!
You are very deserving as well Kate Gene! Thanks for stopping by! You can do it with the school thing. It’s tough at times but you’ll get there girl.