This is not your generic episode about writing things down in a gratitude journal. This is about how to implement gratitude in your life as a core value. When you’re on the yo-yo diet/body hate shame cycle, gratitude cannot co-exist. If you’re ready to break the cycle and become #IrresistibleYou, you have to practice gratitude….but it’s not what you think!
What’s Covered in this Episode?
- The basic definition of gratitude.
- Why gratitude as a core value is critical to your #IrresistibleYou journey and a necessity to break the yo-yo diet/body hate shame cycle.
- How the practice of gratitude has been scientifically proven to change your brain patterns, removes toxic emotions, and regulates stress and anxiety.
- How hating your body and your weight cannot co-exist with gratitude and how to change that.
- The ways that a lack of gratitude show up in your life when you’re on the yo-yo diet/body hate shame cycle.
- The benefits of gratitude as it relates to confidence, body image, and weight.
- The three main ways to incorporate gratitude as a core value into your life.
- Get intentional and stop zombie walking.
- Create massive self-awareness.
- Live in the moment and stop the denial.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
This episode is sponsored by my signature course and group coaching program, Irresistible You. If you’re ready to break the yo-yo diet/body hate shame cycle, enroll today! The enrollment fee is going up in 2020, so get in now! Enroll Here: Irresistible You Course and Coaching Signature Program.
Looking for a place to start journaling and practicing gratitude? Get your copy of the The Irresistible You Journal.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, or your fav podcast player. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Are you a member yet? It’s free! Come on over to Facebook and join the discussion for this podcast episode.
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.