How much time are you wasting obsessing over how much weight you’ve gained and what your body use to look like? I’ve been there and done that. I wasted SO much time looking at old photos and beating myself up for “letting” myself gain back the weight…again. You need this episode’s wake up call if that’s you too. I’m teaching you five steps you need to implement ASAP to stop wasting time and to start creating the life you crave.
What’s Covered in this Episode?
- Why you must have compassion and empathy for your past self; skinny or fat.
- The reason before and after stories are dangerous to your self-esteem.
- The questions you spin in your mind when you’re dwelling on your past life and body.
- How to stop dwelling on the past and take ownership for the weight gain.
- Why you can’t say in the phase of mourning your thinner body forever.
- What it means to accept the weight gain.
- How to move forward while honoring what caused you to cope with food.
- Admitting that you need a new plan that doesn’t revolve around a diet or doing the same thing you’ve always done.
- Why thinking a diet is the key to freeing yourself from the pain is a bullshit excuse.
- The components that traditional diets are lacking.
- Stop the start-over mindset and embrace the journey.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
This episode is sponsored by my signature course and group coaching program, Irresistible You. If you’re ready to break the yo-yo diet/body hate shame cycle, enroll today! The enrollment fee is going up in 2020, so get in now! Enroll Here: Irresistible You Course and Coaching Signature Program.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, or your fav podcast player. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Are you a member yet? It’s free! Come on over to Facebook and join the discussion for this podcast episode.
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.