We all get one body to live our one life in. Your body will go through different versions throughout your lifetime. You’ll never feel enough if you base all of your self-worth and happiness on a number on the scale, a size in your jeans, or how you look in the mirror. Only loving yourself when your body is thin is not self-love. You gotta love all the versions of YOU NOW.
Topics Covered in This Episode
- Your body weight will fluctuate throughout your lifetime. Look how much it changes in a month due to water retention, bloating, your cycle, etc.
- Even if you always weigh the same, your body ages and changes.
- Your body will age and your muscle tone will change. Your skin and hair texture will change with age.
- If you get pregnant, your body is going to change.
- You can’t only love yourself when you look a certain way because your body is going to go through different versions of itself.
- If you keep holding yourself to an unrealistic standard basing all your self-worth on your weight, then you’ll never be at peace or happy.
- You spend more time with yourself than anyone else on the planet. do you really wanna hang out with someone you don’t like?
This episode is sponsored by my signature course and group coaching program, Irresistible You. If you’re ready to break the yo-yo diet/body hate shame cycle, enroll today! The enrollment fee is going up in 2020, so get in now! Enroll Here: Irresistible You Course and Coaching Signature Program.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, or your fav podcast player. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.