How the hell can you love yourself before goal weight if you feel fat and miserable in your body? The number one way to lose the weight and keep it off is to focus on loving yourself now, before getting to goal weight. Otherwise, you’ll stay on the yo-you diet/body hate shame cycle. It’s not about standing in the mirror naked with rainbows and unicorns and POOF, now you love yourself! So how do you love yourself before goal weight? I’m breaking it down in this Irresistible You podcast episode.
In This Episode I Talk About…
- The reasons you stay stuck on the yo-yo diet / body hate shame cycle.
- Why giving up on yourself is not self-love.
- How beating yourself up makes you feel miserable.
- The guilt and shame around your body and your eating habits.
- Why you need to stop putting self-care on hold for goal weight.
- The ups and downs of the weight loss journey and learning how to navigate them.
- Why losing the emotional weight is the bigger problem; the physical weight is just a symptom.
- You can’t lose weight in a bubble. It’s a journey that is not just about the weight.
- Are you ready to make the choice to lose the emotional weight and take imperfect action? Sign up for my free training: https://irresistibleyou.info/live-training
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, or your fav podcast player. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest