There is nothing sexier than a confident woman! It starts from deep within your soul. It’s not something you can read about and just do. It takes practice, soul searching, living a little, and going through good and bad experiences. You have to learn to love yourself and be comfortable in your own skin.
Let’s face it, we’re not all born confident little sex pots, are we? Have you ever watched a really confident person walk down the street or give a kick ass motivating presentation? Even if they aren’t the most aesthetically pleasing person, there is something we as humans are drawn to:
It’s irresistible! It exudes from the inside, out.
“When you are totally at peace with yourself, nothing can shake you.”
Anyone can be confident. It doesn’t matter how big or how small you are. At times in my life I thought because of my size I’m not allowed to be confident. I even tried to mask my confidence because “fat girls” aren’t allowed to be confident and fabulous. I’ve looked at my smaller friends and realized how insecure they are. Quickly, they became unattractive to me because of their low self-esteem and lack of confidence.
Eventually something exploded inside of me and I said the hell with society and what everyone thinks I’m supposed to do, feel, or say. I might have a muffin top and a gut but I can rock an outfit like no other and I deserve to walk down the street with my head held high!
|Do you own it?
Feeling good about yourself on the inside will make you feel and look great on the outside. Just start by acting and dressing more confident. Eventually that is going to become second nature and everyone will be asking, “How did you become so confident?”
How To Become Irresistible: Tips for Gaining Confidence
1. Keep your head held high. Confident women can’t get where they want looking at the ground. Don’t be afraid to face the world!
2. Walk with purpose. Always walk down the street like you know where you are going (even if you don’t!). Shoulders back. Work those heels! Keep a good pace. Psychos are less likely to bother you too!
3. Change your thoughts. Self criticism sucks and you need to stop it in its tracks. Just because some idiot in high school called you fat doesn’t mean you are worthless. You are fabulous!
4. Change your language. Stop saying I can’t or I’ll try. You can and you will. Even if the end result isn’t 100%, you did it. That’s most than others can say!
5. Take the good with the bad. My grandmother always tells me this. Every day and every situation is not perfect. Make the best of it. Complaining is unattractive.
6. Stop comparing! You are you. You will never be the person you compare yourself to. EVER. Think of all the unique qualities that make you awesome.
7. Celebrate your successes! We often come down on ourselves when we fail. Celebrate the good things in life. Always.
8. You can be wrong. A confident woman isn’t afraid of being wrong. Cocky people always think their right and that’s not confidence. Admitting your mistakes is much more attractive than making excuses.
9. Clean up the clutter. Social clutter! Stop saying “um, you know, like,etc” in all your interactions. You don’t have to fill up empty space. Let your confidence do the talking. Silence is golden. It’s confident.
“Lion’s don’t need to roar.”
10. Put yourself first. Worship your body, mind, and soul. You only get one shot at this. Know the difference between making time for YOU and being selfish.
1. Dress appropriately for your shape. Don’t hide in your clothes. It makes you look frumpy and sad.
2. Make a statement with your clothes
. Fun, bright shoes! Cute accessories! Make people talk!
3. Every Irresistible woman should own at least one really expensive handbag. This shows the world that you feel you deserve it!
4. Don’t play it safe. Turn heads. Why the hell not?
5. Create a signature. Make it yours. I’m known for my nails and my cleavage. LOL. It’s true. It works.
|Yes, I am. So are you!
I could literally write an entire series on confidence! However, this is about becoming Irresistible and next up on the list is about taking care of your body. Stay tuned!
Did you read Rule # 1? Check it out here!
Or did you watch the video? Watch it here!
What makes you feel confident? Any tips you want to share?
Until next time my cupcakes!
“Confidence is not a guarantee of success, but a pattern of thinking that will improve your likelihood of success, a tenacious search for ways to make things work.”
~Dr. John Eliot~