The first day of fall is right around the corner. Everyone that really knows me, knows that I LIVE for fall. It’s my absolute favorite time of the year. I come alive during September and October! I figured it was time to create my annual fall bucket list.
Fall is sentimental to me for many reasons. It reminds me of being a kid and decorating for fall and Halloween with my mom. My mom always made my Halloween costumes and they were fabulous and uniquely different from all the other kids costumes.
When my husband and I got engaged, I knew that I had to have a fall wedding. We got married on 10-30-10, the night before Halloween. We had a masquerade ball theme for our reception and it was truly a magical night that I’ll never forget.
It couldn’t be more perfect that our first daughter is due the same week as our wedding anniversary and Halloween! Everyone thinks we planned the timing and nope . . . it’s just meant to be. She is going to be our little pumpkin and will fit right in with my fall/Halloween obsessions!
I also love getting outdoors during the fall with my Chihuahua, Chuy. I love taking him for walks and little fall adventures.
Why are Bucket Lists Necessary for an Irresistible Life?
Life flies by faster than I like to admit. When I made the decision a few years back to create an irresistible life, it was important to me to learn how to live in the moment and start enjoying the little things. If I don’t stop and think about it all, the days will fly by and next thing you know we’ll be ringing in the new year. Creating a seasonal bucket list is a great way to stop and enjoy the season.
My Irresistible Fall Bucket List
Here is my fall bucket list to help inspire you to create an irresistible fall season.
1. Go to a Fall festival.
2. Make a trip to the pumpkin patch and take lots of pics!
3. Take a walk outside with your dog and enjoy the crisp cool air. I have a “Fall Bucket List for Pet Parents” with more pet friendly ideas!
4. Decorate your home and make it cozy for fall. I love finding cheap decor at Target and the Dollar Tree.
5. Buy some fall scented candles. I get many of them for cheap at Home Goods and Ross. Pumpkin Buttercream and Apple Spice are some of my favs from Yankee Candle.
5. Go shopping at the farmers market for fresh apples and apple cider.
6. Break out the “fall unifor” which consists of leggings and boots!
7. Open the window and lets the crisp fall air indoors. Get cozy on the couch with a new book. I love my reading on my Amazon Kindle!
8. Start planning out your Halloween costume.
9. Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte . . . like every single day!
10. Do a fun DIY and Glamify your pumpkins!
11. Go shopping for the perfect pair of fall boots.
12. Go for a walk and make an effort to walk on all the crunchy leaves!
13. Decorate your front porch for fall.
14. Catch a colorful fall sunset.
15. Take a day trip to a winery!
16. Go on a hayride.
17. Start decorating for Halloween.
18. Have a bonfire and make S’mores.
19. Try a new fall lipstick shade.
20. Take a drive to check out the beautiful fall foliage.
Join the Conversation!
How are you celebrating fall and making it irresistible? Leave me a comment down below!
LIKE THIS POST?
Be sure to stay connected by subscribing to my newsletter or connecting with me on Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. I also invite you to get inspired with my #IrresistibleYou Quote Gallery.
Love pets? Be sure to stop by Irresistible Pets, my pet lifestyle blog where I blog with my Chihuahua, Chuy