Joining Weight Watchers again has me experimenting in the kitchen..Watch out now!
I just made these up this morning and posted them on Instagram and to my surprise a lot of people wanted the recipe, so here goes!
Ingredients You Need
- 1 1/2 cup Bisquick Heart Smart Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp Splenda
- 1 banana
- Optional – Peanut butter
1. Mix all of the ingredients above.
2. Pour into a greased muffin pan
3. Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
4. Optional – Ice with peanut butter and top with a banana slice!
Note – These are just 2 points each if you are doing Weight Watchers.