How much time are you wasting waiting for the weight? Putting your life on hold for someday isn’t a plan. In order to create the life you crave and lose the weight, you need to start operating the way your future self would. In this episode, I’m breaking down what it means to become your future self, how to stop waiting for the weight, and how to create the life you crave…and deserve.
Things Discussed in This Episode
- What is your future self?
- Why is operating at your future self important for weight loss?
- Your present self that wants instant gratification vs your future self who wants more out of life.
- You can’t become who you want to be the way you are now. You have to acquire new skills and habits in order to become the future version of yourself.
- When has waiting for the weight ever served you before? You lose some weight or get to goal and you still feel unhappy because you didn’t train yourself on the weigh down how to love yourself at any size.
- You believe your only worthy of love and respect if you look and weigh a certain way.
- Making better decisions for the greater good of what you really want. Binge eating because you had a bad day isn’t how you plan on spending your future.
- How to show up as your future self before you become her.
- Not waiting for the weight to begin acting like your future self.
- How do you live in the moment while making decisions from your future self? Hint: waiting for the weight is the opposite of living in the moment.
- It’s not about the # of pounds you lose. It’s about the actions, the way you show up, the way you think and feel about yourself.
- Shifting the thought from “when I lose weight, I’ll wear that or do that.” to wearing clothes that fit your body as it is now.
- You have to live life now as if you are already her. This creates a shift in energy.
- How to lose weight as your future self – writing a manifesto.
If you’re ready to learn if my signature coaching program, Irresistible You, is a good fit for you, let’s hop on a free Confidence Clarity Call to see if I can help you achieve your goals. Schedule your date and time. Click here to sign up.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, or your fav podcast player. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
Also, if the podcast has helped you, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. This helps me know what’s working and allows the podcast to be shown to other women who need to be part of our community. Leave your review here.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.