You hear me talk a lot about my signature group coaching program, Irresistible You. In this podcast series, I’m chatting with real life women who are students inside of my program. They are going to share their experience with you including why they enrolled and some of their top aha moments and transformations while in the program. It’s so valuable to hear from other women who started from a similar place that you are in right now. If you’re on the fence about joining, you definitely don’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, you’ll meet KerriBeth “KB” Ludeman, who completed Irresistible You over the summer in 2020. KB was one of the most committed students I’ve ever worked with. She truly showed up to do the work for herself and that commitment paid off. KB joined the program at a time where she was feeling depressed, seeing a therapist, and knew that she needed something more because she was hiding her true personality. I personally saw KB’s transformation as she got closer to becoming the woman she was meant to be, outside of just weight loss. We talk a lot about finding your voice and why it’s important to put words to your emotions in order to change the relationship with yourself.
Irresistible You is a 12-week online group coaching program that teaches you to lose the emotional weight, gain confidence, and how to look and feel irresistible no matter what size or weight you are so that you can create the life you crave . . . and deserve. This is so much more than a weight loss program or a BS fad diet. It’s about actually transforming your life!
Click here to get all the details and enroll in the program.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- The experience of what it’s like to be a student at Irresistible You.
- Some of KB’s top aha moments while in the program.
- How Irresistible You has helped KB transform her life including owning her personality.
- How Irresistible You offers a different layer of accountability that’s not found anywhere else.
- “You helped me put words to my feelings.”
- “You have an organized program. It’s broken down where I can do little pieces each day or each week. You don’t have that with therapy or counseling.”
- How the weight holds you back as a wet blanket on top of the life you really crave for yourself.
- KB’s aha moment where she found her confidence at any size on the scale.
- Why commitment and showing up for yourself is the most important thing in a program like this!
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or your fav podcast app on your smartphone. Search for Irresistible You and subscribe. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
Also, if the podcast has helped you, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. This helps me know what’s working and allows the podcast to be shown to other women who need to be part of our community. Leave your review here.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.