Camel is THE color for Fall. It’s gorgeous, timeless, elegant, and of course, Irresistible!
Check out these lovely pieces to inspire your wardrobe.
Corset Peacoat. Dress it up or dress it down with jeans or jeggings!
I love these type of cardigans. They go great with jeggings and boots. They really help you look pulled together and warm during these chilly nights!
Military style tunic. This is really trendy right now!
Zebra pumps. Camel instead of white stripes. Love these!
These are just darling. Everyone needs a nice pair of boots in the Fall!
A large satchel to throw all your goodies into!
- Try to incorporate 1 or 2 elements in your outfit. You don’t want to wear 1 color from head to toe. It’s overkill.
- Try a dark colored dress with a pair of Camel shoes.
- Wear a Camel tunic with jeggings and a darker brown boot.
- You can incorporate different shades of Camel or browns into the outfit.
- It doesn’t have to match. It has to coordinate!
Here is an example of a great Camel inspired outfit, all pulled together. Leave it to Kim K!
Sorry Beyonce, but this is a Fashion FAIL! See what I mean about overkill?
Hope this helps with your Fall Fashion planning. Stay Irresistible, dolls!