You have seen the quote in various forms floating around social media and I bet you’ve pinned it to your “thinspiration” Pinterest board too. “Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard.”
In this Irresistible You Podcast episode, I’m unpacking this quote and what it really means to “choose your hard.”
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Let’s unpack this quote: “Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard.”
Sacrifice: destruction or surrender of something for the sake of something else
- Your future only produces what you deposit now.
- Yes, being fat is hard (aches, pains, movement, emotional pain, etc)
- But sometimes it feels easier b/c it’s all you know. It is your wet blanket.
- What are you losing by gaining weight?
- What would you gain by losing?
- It’s hard because you don’t have any other outlet besides food for relief from your life.
- It’s hard because you feel entitled to use food as your source fo comfort from a hard day.
- It’s hard because you don’t like telling yourself no.
- It’s hard because you decided it was.
- You literally have all the power sitting inside of you to change your life. Nobody else can do it and that is the most empowering part of this.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or your fav podcast player on your smartphone. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Are you a member yet? It’s free! Come on over to Facebook and join the discussion for the podcast. Leave a comment telling me what your new weight loss goal is after listening to this episode.
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Podcast Discussion Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.