We are in the last two weeks of 2020. How many years have you told yourself this was going to be the last year you live as the “fat girl?” This episode is for you if you’re still having the same conversation with yourself, thinking that a new year will “magically” change everything.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- New Year/New You BS is coming to a social media feed near you!
- When are you going to stop lying to yourself about what will change just because it’s a new year? It’s time to have an honest conversation with yourself.
- What excuses were you using a year from now versus this year?
- How many years have you been using the same BS excuses?
- How to stop acting like a victim and how to be in control of your choices.
- You have to learn how to manage your emotions if you want the weight to stay off.
- Decide how you WANT to feel about yourself a year from now.
- Why you need to lose the “fat girl identity” in order to lose the emotional weight.
- How a lack of self-love/self-worth shows up in your life.
This episode is sponsored by my signature course and group coaching program, Irresistible You. If you’re ready to break the yo-yo diet/body hate shame cycle, enroll today! The enrollment fee is going up in 2020, so get in now! Enroll Here: Irresistible You Course and Coaching Signature Program.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, or your fav podcast player. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Are you a member yet? It’s free! Come on over to Facebook and join the discussion for the podcast. Leave a comment telling me what your new weight loss goal is after listening to this episode.
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.