In this episode, I am talking about our frustration when we hit that dreaded weight loss plateau. We’ve all been there—initial success, feeling unstoppable, and then BAM, the scale stops moving. But here’s the rub: what got you here won’t get you there. The pounds come off faster when you first start your weight loss journey because it’s a shock to your system. Welp, it’s time to shock it again and decide how to uplevel what you’re doing to make it to your goal weight.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. Subscribe with Amazon Music. Don’t forget to turn on your notifications to get notified when I publish a new episode. Amazon Music provides Prime members with access to 100 million songs ad-free, the largest catalog of ad-free top podcasts, and thousands of playlists and Stations, included with Prime at no additional cost. Plus, as a Prime member, you get free 2-day shipping on millions of items, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows, plus so much more. Sign up here for a free 30-day trial of Prime.
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Mentioned During This Episode
- Address the frustration and commonality of hitting a weight loss plateau.
- “What Got You Here, Won’t Get You There”: The strategies that led to initial success might not be enough to overcome a plateau.
- Reflect on past achievements and milestones that got you to your current point. Celebrate the journey so far.
- Success often involves certain strategies or mindsets, but those very strategies might not be sufficient for the next level.
- When you first start losing weight, the weight falls off faster and easier b/c it’s a shock to your system compared to how you were eating.
- Your mindset has to evolve with your body changes. You have to uplevel your weight loss.
- Reassess your goals.
- What is one thing you an do today to uplevel? It’s about small changes, not all-or-nothing perfectionism.
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Are you a member yet? It’s free! Come on over to Facebook and join the discussion for the podcast.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram to show how you create and live an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey as us!
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Podcast Discussion Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.