I’m so flattered that I was given a Liebster Award by two of my favorite bloggers, Kelly from In It To Lose It and Kanettra from A Brand New Me. I thought this would be fun to do and let you get to know me a little bit better outside of just weight loss and body image stuff!
The Liebster Award Rules
1.) you must link back to the person who nominated you
2.) you must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nomintor
3.) you must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award (with a small following)
4.) you must create 10 questions for your nominees
5.) you must notify your nominees
Part of the Liebster Award rules are that you answer the questions created by the person who nominated you. I like to break the rules a bit so I’m combining Kelly and Kanettra’s questions into one post. If you have a blog, then I’m nominating you to answer at least 10 of these questions of your choice on your blog!
1. What is your favorite TV show or series?
This is a tough one but I’d have to say Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. I also love some of the old HBO series like Sopranos and Sex and the City too! You’ll have to check out my Breaking Bad Cupcakes that I made for the finale! I also love trashy reality TV shows like Teen Mom. I have no clue why I’m so addicted!
2. What is your preferred form of exercise?
I wouldn’t say I like exercise but I love what it does for my body! I prefer to do things like circuit training to get a full body workout. I recently started doing Zumba and really like it because it’s fun!
3. Salty or sweet?
Oh come on! With a name like Irresistible Icing, what do you think? Sweet all day, every day!
4. What is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
Oh, this is such a tough question. I worked in the travel industry for 10 years, so I’ve done quite a bit of traveling. I would have to say my trip to Dubai to visit my husband while he was deployed was the best. It was spur of the moment, scary, exciting, romantic, and fun rolled into one!
5. Who is (one of) your favorite actors?
I honestly don’t have a favorite.
6. If there was one book that you could read over and over and never grow tired of it, which book would you pick?
The Great Gatsby. If I could travel back in time and live in a different era, it would be smack dab in the middle of a lavish Great Gatsby party!
7. If you could move to any place in the world, where would you move?
I actually really love living in VA, so I would buy my dream house on the ocean. I could NEVER live away from the coast line! NEVER!!!
8. City or country?
I need a mixture of both!
9. If you were approached with an opportunity to go to outer space, would you take it, and why?
HELL NO! Especially after watching Gravity! LOL
10. Why did you start a blog?
I started Irresistible Icing to document my journey with weight loss right before my wedding. Although, it’s turned into much more than that now. I found my true passion in life with writing and blogging and haven’t looked back since!
11. What is your Favorite Topic to blog on?
Weight loss issues, body image, style/fashion, and empowerment for curvy women. I also have a passion for pets, which is why I started my 2nd blog, Irresistible Pets.
12. If you could be any animal , which would you be and Why?
A dolphin. They are so cute and carefree. Plus they get to swim around all day with mermaids. Duh!
13. What is your favorite Season?
14. If you could have 3 wishes, What would they be?
1. To become infinitely wealthy
2. To share my wealth with everyone in my family so they never had to work another day or worry about money again.
3. To make everyone I love healthy and happy.
15. What is your favorite color?
16. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
I have such a long list but my dream destination would have to be Tahiti so I could stay in one of those over the water bungalows. Look at that view!
17. What makes you Happiest?
When everyone I love is happy and healthy. I’m happiest when I feel at peace with my life and there’s no chaos.
18. What is your favorite Recipe?
Ummmm. I really don’t enjoy cooking. A lot of people find it relaxing and for me, it’s the opposite! When I do cook, I love any recipe from SkinnyTaste.com
19. What is your favorite Movie?
I nominate YOU to answer these questions on your blog! Send me the link so I can check out your answers! .