I don’t have time for a huge wedding update but I wanted to share some dresses that inspire me. I have been putting off the big appointment because I’m terrified of how they are going to look or heaven knows what size I’ll need (since wedding gowns run 2000 sizes bigger!) Nothing like added pressure to help lower our self esteem! Yay!
I have in my head what I ‘think’ I want or shall I say need:
- Must have straps.
- Must have ruching. This is the best invention ever!
- Must have semi-cathedral train.
- Must be elegant, not too fu-fu,a little blingy, not too much. You get the idea.
- Must be form fitting up top and full on the bottom.
- Must make me feel like a beautiful princess bride. Non-negotiable.
My “biggest” concern is my chest and not being able to wear strapless. Besides, I don’t like the feeling of not having those things secured. I mean, can you imagine leaning down to hug Tia Sofia and WHAM, there goes the Double D’s. Not a good sight. At least not for Tia Sofia. Anyways, on to the dresses I happen to really, really like . . . (at least in the pics, for now)
|My favorite . . . Gorgeous!|
So, what do you think? What is your favorite? What type of dress did you wear during your wedding day or what would you wear?
“When I design a wedding dress with a bustle, it has to be one the bride can dance in. I love the idea that something is practical and still looks great.”~Vera Wang~