In the last episode, we talked about how to get honest AF with yourself about food. Now that you’ve been writing everything down that goes in your mouth, what do you do with this information? I’m going to teach you the easiest way to make changes to your diet immediately! This is a method I’ve been using in business for over 20 years! Learn all about how to apply the Start-Stop-Continue method to make real non-yo yo fad dieting changes to your food.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- Diet is not being used in the sense of a BS yo-yo diet. It’s used to describe the food that you eat.
- Last week we talked about getting honest with yourself about food. I asked you to write down everything with no inner fat bitch judgement.
- What did you discover? What are the next steps now that you have this data?
- There’s a method that I’ve used for over 20 years in business especially after doing a launch or big project.
- It is called the Start-Stop-Continue Method.
- What should I START doing?
- These are the habits or foods that you should start doing but aren’t doing now. What are the opportunities?
- What should I STOP doing?
- These are the habits or foods that are not working for you and are not in support of your goals.
- What should I CONTINUE doing?
- These are the habits or foods that are working well and you should continue doing.
- Why it’s important to start this process backwards to avoid inner fat bitch judgement and falling into the all or nothing trap.
- Find 3 areas within each start-stop-continue bucket.
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or your fav podcast player on your smartphone. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, make sure you check the settings to get notified when I publish a new episode.
Leave a Podcast Rating & Review
A free way to support the Irresistible You Podcast is by leaving it a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. It’s a chance to tell me what you love about the show and it helps other women discover it, too. Not sure what to say? Simply tell me what you like about the show, how it has changed your life, or what your favorite episode is and why.
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Are you a member yet? It’s free! Come on over to Facebook and join the discussion for the podcast.
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Podcast Discussion Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.