In this podcast episode, I want to share a reframing technique that you can use when you start should’ing all over yourself. The “shoulds” are those thoughts that come up when you get in a state of panic about what you think you’re not doing. If you find yourself in a constant battle with your inner fat bitch about how you’re not good enough, turn the volume up and let’s get down to business.
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- What does it mean to “should” all over yourself?
- Listen to episode #32 – Are You Should’ing All Over Yourself?
- How to stop should’ing all over yourself.
- Recognize the shoulds.
- Interrupt the pattern with this one word – could.
- This is about being honest with yourself and holding yourself accountable.
- It takes you out of the victim pity party mindset to feeling empowered with a choice.
- I should have lost the weight by now.
- I could have lost the weight by now but I chose to put myself last because I was so exhausted taking care of everyone else.
- I could lose the rest of my weight if I stop overeating and take accountability.
Listen to This Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or your fav podcast player on your smartphone. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Are you a member yet? It’s free! Come on over to Facebook and join the discussion for the podcast. Leave a comment telling me what your new weight loss goal is after listening to this episode.
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Podcast Discussion Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.