It’s time for you to finally create who you want to become. Time to drop the inner fat bitch talk and the years of BS rules you’ve created about why you can’t have the life you crave. You need a vision, goals, and then intentional ACTION to become irresistible you!
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- I’m always on a mission to improve myself. Everything in my life that I’ve achieved was not because I got lucky or it was handed to me.
- It’s happened from having a clear vision, setting goals, and being intentional with my actions.
- You do not have to accept the status quo. You can create whatever kind of life you want for yourself.
- The reason most people won’t change is a fear of judgement from others. They fear they will get left behind and not have anything in common anymore.
- If you lose weight, you won’t have anything in common with your friend that you hit up the buffets with.
- If you stop drinking, you won’t get invited to girls night anymore.
- If you upgrade your home or car, your family will say that you think you’re better than them.
- If you make more money, you are disowning your humble beginnings and no longer relatable to your friends and family.
- There is also a massive fear of success. It’s not a fear of failure. It’s a fear of maintaining a new level of success that you’ve never achieved before. That takes massive responsibility. So, most people will just accept mediocre . .. misery even because it’s all they’ve known. It’s what feels comfortable.
- Change is painful but it’s beautiful and worth it. You have to be ready to remove the wet blanket and feel cold for awhile.
- Weight loss means maintaining. So, you better create a lifestyle that you love on the way down the scale so that when you get to your goal weight, nothing feels any different to maintain.
- The resistance between who you currently are and who you want to become will be deep. You will have to intentionally redirect and change your thoughts. The inner fat bitch will try and tell you you’re worthless, you don’t deserve it, and that you just are who you are. You will hear years of things you’ve told yourself and that have been said to you.
- You will feel that you don’t deserve it. You have to work on re-directing your thoughts in order to become who you’re meant to be.
- You are breaking cycles. You are breaking through generational trauma. It’s not easy. But it’s worth it.
- The importance of creating a detailed vision of your future-self.
- Creating a vision is a road map or a blue print to make real plans instead of telling yourself “someday” and then never working towards your goals and feeling salty when other people have success in their lives.
- Your vision will have bumps in the road. How are you going to handle those setbacks?
Listen To The Podcast Episode!
Head on over and listen to the Irresistible You podcast for this episode and more just like it. You can subscribe with Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or your fav podcast player on your smartphone. Search for Irresistible You. When you subscribe with a podcast app, you’ll get notified each time I publish a new episode.
You can also stream the episode and listen right here:
Join The Podcast Discussion Group
Are you a member yet? It’s free! Come on over to Facebook and join the discussion for the podcast. Leave a comment telling me what your new weight loss goal is after listening to this episode.
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Did you know I’m on YouTube? If you prefer to watch the podcast, check it out. Be sure to subscribe and get notified when I publish a new video.
Join the #IrresistibleYou Movement
Use the hashtag #IrresistibleYou on Instagram and across social media to show how you are creating and living an irresistible life. Use the hashtag to search for others who are going through the same journey with us! Plus, I’ll be re-posting and sharing some of my fav photos and stories.
Let’s Stay Connected!
The best place to connect and chat with me is on Instagram and my Irresistible You Podcast Discussion Facebook Group. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.