Creating an irresistible life is about how you feel on the inside and how you take care of your body. I always get compliments about how good I smell and how soft my skin is. Seriously, I get stopped by strangers all the time asking what kind of perfume I’m wearing. It’s a little strange but hey maybe I’m doing something right!
In this post, I want to give you my secret for fading stretch marks, getting smooth skin, and smelling irresistible all day. I have a routine that I’ve been doing for years and I’m going to share my secret with you! When I gained all of my weight years ago, I gained the weight so rapidly that it left horrible stretch marks all over my body. I’ve been doing this routine ever since and it’s dramatically helped to tighten my skin and fade the stretch marks. I’ve continued doing this during my pregnancy and at 33 weeks, I don’t have any new stretch marks. Let’s hope that continues for the next 7 weeks!
What You Need
- Nivea Skin Firming Lotion with Q10
- Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil
- Body Spray of your choice. My favorite ones are from Bath n Body Works and I always stock up at the semi-annual sales.
I do this in addition to wearing my favorite perfume, DKNY Be Delicious. I put that on after I’m totally dressed and ready to leave the house or start my day.
What You Need To Do
I do all of these steps right after a shower, after I’ve dried off.
1. Mix the Nivea lotion with a few pumps of the Palmer’s Oil.
2. Put the lotion/oil mixture all over your body. Concentrate on areas you really want to firm and tighten. If you have any stretch marks or scars, really massage the lotion and oil into the scars. You can also add more oil to those areas as Palmer’s Oil helps to reduce scarring and stretch marks.
3. Let it dry and set into your skin while you brush your teeth, wash your face, put on deodorant, etc. You do NOT want to put your clothes on just yet or the lotion/oil mixture will get absorbed in your clothes.
4. Once it feels like your skin is starting to absorb the lotion and oil, but it’s not quite dry yet, spritz the body spray all over. The scent is going to stay with you ALL day because it is absorbing right into the lotion and oil. Plus, it helps to dry the lotion. AND, it just feels GREAT!
Why Do I Do This?
- I plan on keeping my skin as tight & smooth as possible for as long as possible! You’re never too young to start!
- Your skin needs moisture and you lose it during the shower. Replenish!!!
- I ruined my tummy when I gained almost 100 lbs in less than a year and have lovely stretch mark scars to prove it. This technique helps to fade scars and tighten skin.
- You will smell delicious all day long! Who doesn’t find that irresistible???
- You need to take care of your body. It’s the only one you’ll ever get, whether you like it or not!
Join the Conversation
Like This Post?
Be sure to stay connected by subscribing to my newsletter or connecting with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. I also invite you to get inspired with my#IrresistibleYou Quote Gallery.
Love pets? Be sure to stop by Irresistible Pets, my pet lifestyle blog where I blog with my Chihuahua, Chuy