Happy Spring! I’m so excited for longer days and warmer weather! I believe that living an irresistible life is about embracing the “small” every day things that we tend to take for granted. Life can get so busy that we forget to literally stop and smell the roses. Spring is full of beautiful things and I wanted to make a list so you can remember to take a moment each day for YOU.
1. Buy yourself some pretty spring flowers.
2. Clean out your closets and make room for your Spring wardrobe.
3. Take a walk outside with your dog and enjoy the fresh air. I have a “Spring Bucket List for Pet Parents” with more pet friendly ideas!
4. Plan a picnic at the park. Don’t forget the Moscato!
5. Visit your local botanical gardens to enjoy all the fresh blooms.
5. Take a day trip to a winery with the girls!
6. Move your workout outdoors.
7. Open the window. Lay on your bed and read a new book. I love my Amazon Kindle!
8. Go shopping for fresh fruit at your local farmers market.
9. Get all dressed up and go to a fancy Brunch. Just. Because.
10. Get a hammock for your backyard.
11. Go shopping for the perfect Maxi dress.
12. Go get some Frozen Yogurt and enjoy it outside.
13. Decorate your home for Spring.
14. Walk around at an outdoor shopping mall.
15. Go strawberry picking
16. Use those strawberries to make homemade Strawberry Lemonade!
17. Go for a walk at the beach to watch the sunset.
18. Go for a drive with the windows down and the music up!
19. Do something different. Go kayaking and enjoy the fresh air.
20. Take a day trip somewhere and enjoy a pedicure and your favorite lunch!
How are you celebrating Spring? Leave me a comment down below!
PS – IF you liked this post, be sure to sign up for my weekly email newsletter. Just for signing up, I’ll send you a FREE Guide to 30 Ways to Look & Feel Irresistible!