Yesterday I posted these Witches Brooms Halloween treats that I made for my husband’s birthday party. I wanted to share another easy recipe for Halloween Muddy Buddies. I like to call this “Monster Mix.” This is great for party snacking and to send home with your guests.
- One box of Chex Mix
- One bag of Chocolate Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 cups of Powdered Sugar
- Candy Corn
- Candy Pumpkins
- Wax Paper
- Ziploc Bag
1. Pour the box of Chex Mix into a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In a microwavable bowl, heat the chocolate peanut butter chips in the microwave for 30 second increments or until melted and smooth.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the Chex Mix. Gently fold until every square is coated in chocolate!
4. Put the chocolate covered mixture into a Ziploc bag. Add powdered sugar and seal the bag. Shake until the cereal is completely coated with powdered sugar.
5. Spread the mixture out on a piece of wax paper to cool.
6. Place in a serving bowl and add the candy corn and candy pumpkins. You can also add Reese’s Pieces for more festive color!