One of my favorite parts of Fall is the food! I still want to enjoy the irresistible flavors of Fall without going over my daily Weight Watchers Points. I was craving something sweet this past weekend and worked with what I already had on hand in the kitchen. I call these “Caramel Cinnamon Puffs” and they are the business! This recipe makes 10 puffs and they are 3 points each. I had posted a pic on Instagram and lots of you asked for the recipe. Ask and you shall receive!
- One 8 ounce can of Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- 4 tbsp of Kraft Caramel Bits
- 3 tbsp of Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp of Splenda
1. Cut the crescent rolls into small sections using a pizza cutter.
2. Place 3-4 pieces of the caramel bits into each piece of dough.
3. Roll the dough up into a ball
4. Mix cinnamon and splenda together.
5. Dip the ball of dough into the cinnamon/splenda mixture and cover it completely.
5. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes on 350 degrees.
You final product should look something like this:
Like This Post?
Be sure to stay connected by subscribing to my newsletter or connecting with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Love pets? Be sure to stop by Irresistible Pets, my pet lifestyle blog where I blog with my Chihuahua, Chuy.
If you found this post irresistible then you’ll love these too!