These are absolutely ridiculously delicious! I made them as muffins but you can also make them in mini-muffin tins for a smaller appetizer if serving lots of people.
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced fat softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tubes of reduced fat crescent roll dough
- Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly spray mini muffin tins with Pam.
3. Combine all of the ingredients except for the crescent rolls and mozzarella into a large bowl.
4. Roll both tubes of crescent dough on onto a large surface.
5. Cut the dough into squares using a pizza cutter.
6. Press each of the dough squares into the muffin tin.
7. Scoop the spinach dip mixture into each muffin.
8. Sprinkle mozzarella on top.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes.