Thursday night has become our weekly “DIY” and dinner night at home for my BFF and I. We always cook something new and try out a new DIY project like these Knuckle Rings. A few years back it was all about going out on Thursday nights for $1 Coronas lol. Now, it’s wine at home lol.
Last week me made an Apple Gorgonzola pizza and I needed to do something with all those left over apples! So I just threw these ingredients together at the last minute and made “Irresistible Apple Nachos.” They satisfy your sweet tooth and are guilt free because they are healthy!
- 3-4 Granny Smith Apples
- Sugar Free Caramel
- Peanut Butter
- Mini Marshmallows
- Carob Chips
1. Slice apples and arrange on a plate
2. Melt peanut butter for 30 seconds or less (be careful as it can burn!)
3. Drizzle melted peanut butter on the apples
4. Drizzle sugar-free caramel on top
5. Sprinkle mini marshmallows and carob chips
6. Top with pecans
If you found this post irresistible then you’ll love these too!